1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom…
3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.
You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.
Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times, this provides a ‘power-wash and rinse’.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home.
Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
One of the biggest reasons that people enjoy less success than they would like is because they follow other people’s formula’s.
This would be fine if we were all exactly the same and our circumstances were exactly alike. They are not!
Even those who have had a successful business may begin to wonder why they no longer enjoy the same success as they had previously.
It is because life changes! Life and the environment that affects your business, no matter what it is, is constantly changing and you must change with it if you want to keep achieving those success levels.
So what does this have to do with cleaning the toilet using a cat?
To be truly successful you must think outside the box. Do things differently. And forge your own path in the sand.
Sometimes you’ll try something that has disastrous results and you will learn to not do it exactly the same way again. Maybe it only needs a little bit of tweaking. Maybe you need to pour some toilet cleaner into the bowl instead of cat shampoo.
When you play it safe you will almost certainly get mediocre results.
“Why not go out on a limb. Isn’t that where all the fruit is?” Mark Twain