A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself, “Two plus five, that son of a b**ch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a b**ch is nine….”
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, “What are you doing?”
The little boy answered, “I’m doing my math homework, Mum.”
“And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?” the mother asked “Yes,” he answered.
Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, “What are you teaching my son in math?”
The teacher replied, “Right now, we are learning addition.”
The mother asked, “And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a b**ch is four?”
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered,
“What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four.”
We seem to be getting to an age where people want to get upset at something. Anything will do. Even if it has nothing to do with them.
- Parents will blame teachers for their child’s behavior, even if the parents show the very same traits that they are complaining about
- A journalist will write a scathing report on a politician’s partner’s joke or comment and deem it racist, even if everyone involved thinks it’s ok
- A person will get angry on behalf of someone else for a comment that doesn’t offend anyone
- I have seen a driver blow their horn and curse someone who comes into their lane in front of them with miles of room to spare
- And like the joke above, sometimes people will go off at a situation, even though they have heard wrong or haven’t allowed for a simple misunderstanding
PLEASE EVERYONE chill out a little.
Look for the funny side and take things with a grain of salt, so everyone can have a Fabulous Life